Recent content by Oceanboy2003

1. O

Fryday Picks

Thanks for the sweep IP! Did not have any time to cap today when I got home. Tail u and swept the card! I owe you drinks if we ever catch up! Great work my friend!
  2. O

Gimmie ur Best Play

Books will need: KC, TB, SF, CIN public coming off a very nice weekend.
  3. O

thurs

Good luck bases!
  4. O

THUR HOOPS

Good Luck tonight!!
  5. O

Thursday

0-3 last time out so let’s see if we can post some winners tonight. 1. Austin Peay +3.5 (CBB) 2. GA ST & BELMONT ML +110 (CBB) 3. Nicholls St -13 (2*) 4. Northern KY +3.5 (CBB) 5. Dallas ML & FLA +1.5 +102 (NHL) 6. Columbus over 5.5 & FLA over 5 -102 (NHL) Good Luck to everyone! OB
  6. O

Humpday

Very nice day on Sunday, and have a little time tonight to post the late games which I really like all quite a bit. So here are the picks 1. Utah Valley +1.5 (CBB) 2. California +2 (CBB) 3. Nevada ML -115 (CBB) OB
  7. O

NCAAB Tues

Great work on that sweep Scotte! Congrats and BOL today!
  8. O

NFL Sunday

Good luck today Neil!!
  9. O

NFL Plays....wk 18 {Kappa}

Good Luck today Coach! On that Chargers over with you!
  10. O

NFL Sunday Picks

Good Luck today IP!!
  11. O

Sunday Week 18

Wow, how quickly did those 18 weeks go. We are finally here and I’m looking forward to some exciting playoffs games! NFL season was extremely profitable and I’m very thankful for it. As we close the year with the very tricky last week of the season wanted to say BIG CONGRATS to Ohara, Beersteve...
  12. O

Thursday

Adding the 2nd play as I missed it on the original post 2. Eastern Washington +2.5 (CBB) OB
  13. O

College basketball NHL

Good Luck Chan!
  14. O

Thursday

Been a little while since I had the time to post, but really like this two plays so will share 1. Utah -9.5 (CBB) Line has been moving from 9.5-10.5 will play it up to 12. OB