2. Side Show Bob

The final countdown

Looks good, best of luck today BB!
  3. Side Show Bob

SB Sunday

GL Og and enjoy the game, it would be nice to see a Bengals win too
  4. Side Show Bob

Super Bowl LVI

Solid picks Dawg, Rams by 7? Goodluck, especially with the prop parlay!
  5. Side Show Bob

Superbowl- It's All Over But The Crying

Well it's last game of the season, no more NFL until September... 🙁 I don't care who wins along as It's close and not decided by the officials or dumb OT rules. I'm playing a 6.5 point teaser and a couple player prop plays. Bengals +10.5 & Over 42 QB (Ttl Rushing Yds- M. Stafford) Over 5.5 TD...
  6. Side Show Bob

NFL Divional Teasers

I'm looking forward to some good football this weekend, hopefully not decided by poor officiating or weather... Titans +3 & Over 41.5 Packers +2 & Over 40 Lots of luck and enjoy the games everyone!
  7. Side Show Bob

NFL Games this weekend

Solid looking card there 1Sob
  8. Side Show Bob

Week 18 lets go out with a bang ML dogs

Nice day Og! That Raiders game was heart attack football
  9. Side Show Bob

NFL Week 18 Its all over but the crying

This season went by to fast as usual... Hawks ML +198 Hawks TT Over 20.5 Hawks/Cards Over 48 Bengals TT Over 15.5 Fish +6 Enjoy the games everyone
  10. Side Show Bob

MNF Teaser Week 17

7 point teaser: Browns +6 & Over 36.5 Lots of luck and enjoy the game everyone....
  11. Side Show Bob

NFL Week 17...

Playing some 3 game 7 point teasers today... Rams 0, Bengals +10.5, & Fish +10 Saints/Panthers U44, TB/Jets O40.5 & Cards +13.5 Lots of luck everyone
  12. Side Show Bob

Happy Boxing Day NFL Gridiron

Happy boxing day guys, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas, I know I did... lots of unseasonably cold weather and snow here, actually we had the 1st white Xmas in years. Anyways it's hard to believe the season is coming to an end here's my picks for today. New England -1 Yes I'm jumping...
  13. Side Show Bob

NFL Boxing Day

Good luck today G
  14. Side Show Bob

NFL Tuesday Teasers

Thanks, merry Christmas to you too OB!
  15. Side Show Bob

NFL Tuesday Teasers

Looking forward to the rare Tuesday night football... Hawks +14 & Over 41 Eagles -2.5 & Over 33.5 Enjoy the games everyone and lots of luck!