T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't say anything on the board, but i recently was turned on to matchbook.com, been playing there about a week now. really really good baseball lines. no props or anything, just basic over/under and sides. but it's a betting exchange, so you post what lines you want and if some dummy out there wants to give you action at that price, bingo! and it works opposite too, if you want action you can take someone elses...you pay 1% commission on your net winning after the game. the lines are so much better you wouldnt believe it. if the greek is showing -110 on both sides, matchbook,com will have -101 and +100 on each side...or very close to it. you can sit and watch the lines move and actually middle the moneylines pretty easily...take a look into it...payout requests are a little steep (39 bucks for a fed ex check) but i plan on moving half my account to betjam.com, then bet both sides of a game (betjam requires a 1x rollover on book transfers) then if the betjam money wins, i get one free withdrawl a month from them...and bingo! i get all my cash from matchbook.com with no withdrawl fee....i didnt want to say anything in the threads because they are not a sponsor and i know how the padre is about that, but really, you bet alot of bases, you should look into an account...i was able to fund it with 30 bucks on my debit card...and with the lines being 10-15 points better than anything else, have really built it up! not mention having a good week helps too....buona fortuna mio amico
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…