Recent content by yanno

1. Y

MLB Saturday

Sorry, did not take in that you were in a rush. Oops. Hope you did not make "the bet" and do well on the Derby.
  2. Y

MLB Saturday

Um, is not Gausman pitching for Toronto today? And Bieber not facing an inconsistent Angels team, but the Blue Jays?
  3. Y

MLB Thursday

Thanks for giving your reasoning in brief. Whether we agree or not, at least you say a bit about where you are coming from. You set a great example for everyone!
  4. Y

Sun March 13

Nice call! :)
  5. Y

TNF Play

I believe Denver is at Cleveland tonight. But good luck.
  6. Y

sat

Holy Heinekens, Batman, you sure got that right! Nice.
  7. Y

GC: CFB Non Conf. Power System Play Army at Wisky

Hey, I've been trying to find someone with a decent take on Wisky and I will include them in a ml parlay with Alabama, Okie, and Nevada. Thanks!
  8. Y

RhodyJoe's Picks of the Day

I have viewed for sure, so there is some kind of technical problem. Please keep posting.
  9. Y

GC: Saturday NFLX Power System Play

Just an FYI on some late breaking news. Not trying to say your play is or was not sound as written. "This non-conference showdown opened with Green Bay listed as a short 2.5-point home favorite. Wiseguys have pounced on the Jets, flipping New York from + 2.5 to -2.5. The Jets are in a classic...
  10. Y

GC: Saturday MLB Power System Play

Thanks for the post and especially all the detailed information! We can see what the pick is based on, and that's good. :)
  11. Y

GC: Monday MLB Power System Play

Good information! Thanks and good luck.
  12. Y

GC: Friday MLB Power System Play

Hmmm. Very interesting, makes one think. Thanks!
  13. Y

MLB - Sunday, June 13

Good luck! I have these two in my POD parlay.
  14. Y

GC: Thursday MLB Run Line Power System Play

Yes, that was useful and made sense. Thanks.
  15. Y

MLB - 5/24/2021

Now those are some good reasons. Thanks!