Search results

1. ReaDyMon

Sunday NFL

Liking Washington a lot, glad to see I'm not alone. Don't see Cam rising to the occasion again. GL on your entire card!
  2. ReaDyMon

3 Overs for Thursday

Oak kc 9.5 Col STL 8.5 NYG was 40.5 And hooked them up Randy
  3. ReaDyMon

RhodyJoe's Picks of the Day

Suggest you start a new post for each day. I for one don't like to have to peruse posts from 2017 to get to your Sept 15, 2021 thoughts and picks. Good luck with all your plays! Randy
  4. ReaDyMon

Just wanted to say Happy New Year

All the best to you and yours in 2020 meestermike! Liking your pics and picks! Randy
  5. ReaDyMon

NHL Picks

Good Luck icepack! I have plays in on Colorado & Edmonton. Hope you're right on Buffalo ? Randy
  6. ReaDyMon

Monday Picks

Good Luck icepack! I'm on Pacers with you for a unit and parlayed with Heat ml for 1/2 unit Hoop you sweep! Randy
  7. ReaDyMon

NFL Sunday

Thanks for the play and good Luck Elite! I'm a big Steelers fan so this would be an early Xmas ? Best of the season to you and yours! Randy
  8. ReaDyMon

Bowl Season

Chanplay, I wonder if somehow he and Trump are related. :giggle: Randy
  9. ReaDyMon

Week 15 and an apoligy

LOL saw the post and knew that your fingers were on auto pilot while your brain was in neutral. I remember referring to Goodie as RG3 a few years back! All the best on your card today! Randy
  10. ReaDyMon

thurs pucks

Hope you sweep Joe! My NHL plays for today are SJ and TB Randy
  11. ReaDyMon

Week 14 Criminals with a 5*

I'm jumping on the bus with a play on your 5* Under. Hope you have a massive day ????? Randy
  12. ReaDyMon

Sun Plays

Good Luck Cudaboy! Haven't seen you on the board in a while, hope all is well. Liking both your wagers, Go Steelers! Randy
  13. ReaDyMon

NFL Sunday

Good Luck on all 4 wagers Elite! I agree with most everything you said except the comment about Brady. You see slow and old, I see sly, calculated and experienced. My bankroll has not prospered over the years betting against Brady, Hoodie and NE. I either bet on NE or stay away and am better...
  14. ReaDyMon

Thursday Felons

I'm on the same bus, for much the same reason. Good Luck RG! I
  15. ReaDyMon

MNF

Good luck gents! I'm going to jump on this bus today. Imo too many factors favour Seattle, not the least of which is a QB playing at an all-star level, on home field. Love laying the 2.5 though I don't think it comes down to the hook! To win 3 units Randy
  16. ReaDyMon

Soccer - Sunday, December 1

Nice day for you Matt! Good luck on Leicester Randy
  17. ReaDyMon

Saturday NCAA Football play

Good Luck BB, I like the play as well. Will tail to win a unit. Randy