Search results

1. P

nfl fantasy football opening

Hi, we've got 8 of 12 guys in a NFL fantasy league. It's on yahoo and standard scoring. $200 entry you can pay on league safe, cash, cheque or email transfer. draft date is sunday, sept 2 at 8:30pm eastern 1st place- $1500 2nd place- $600 most reg season pts $300 looking for fun, active...
  2. P

IIHF U-20 World Championships...

2 future wagers in... Canada +145 Russia +240 1 unit on each. nothing huge, but I think they have the most talent in a strong tournament this year. Lots of good teams. no real write up, as my buddy says, you look like an idiot when you have a big write up then put up the L I'll post some...
  3. P

anyone else 11/11 on pro line pools?

hey i'm 11/11 on pro line NFL pools 10 of 11 favs won outright, TEN was the only dog what's the lowest pools prize you guys have seen won? this week seemed easy
  4. P

Big brother 14 pool?

anyone interested in a Big Brother 14 pool? (tv show on cbs).. show starts July 12. i'd like to do $100/entry each entry gets randomly drawn a houseguest and lives and dies as they do if your person wins, you win the cash could be around $1000 1st place, $200 for 2nd (depending on how many...
  5. P

woodbine & derby may 5...

woodbine race 1... $2 win #8 - Sense Gold race 2... $2 win #5- Indoctrination race 3... $1 pick 3... #7/5,8,13/11,14 race 4... $1 pick 4... # 5,8,13/11,14/9,16/6 race 5- $2 exactor box... # 11,14 race 6... $2 win #9- Glow race 7... $1 pick 4... 6/8/1,7,8/1,7 race 8... $2 exactor #8-5...
  6. P

award show play

viola davis -240 @ pinny this was like -175 or something earlier just tailing my mom and line movement my mom used to work at a video store lol she enters academy awards pools every year and usually wins she says the early talk was on meryl streep winning but lately it sounds like davis if...
  7. P

Scotties Draw 11

9:30pm est pinnacle had all totals lined 12.5 until today. Over was 19-11 at that total today, all totals were 13.5 Under is 6-2 so far today Quebec/Canada Under 13.5 -130 Under is a combined 10-2 for these teams at this total Under is 4-2 in QC games Under is 6-0 in CAN games Qc...
  8. P

Scotties Tournament of Hearts...

it's on ice so in the hockey forum this thread goes. who's got some info for me headed into this event? i've done some pre-tourney capping. are they still doing the draw to the button to determine who gets to start with the hammer? that could mean placing last second wagers. the curl cast site...
  9. P

superbowl lines

Ne -3.5 at pinny and the greek. o/u 54.5 or 55 thoughts?
  10. P

premier league live bet

liverpool PK +123 down 2-0 bringing on gerrard soon who should supply service to carroll. bellamy on as well liverpool controlling possession 2nd half. games been closer than the scioreline. pepe reine had a tough bounce on the 1st goal and header on a corner for the 2nd, feel liverpool can...
  11. P

World Juniors

usually don't like futures. i don't like money being tied up for a long-ish period of time i believe i found enough value to put in a couple ahead of tomorrow's tourney start will canada win gold?--- No -130 as usual, canada have a sweetheart schedule while hosting this event. they have...
  12. P

beef o' tom brady bowl... in game

what a grab by that marshall player
  13. P

CFL sunday

Ti cats +3.5 most books offer +3 + money so i bought the half winnipeg lead the league in 2 bad categories- most penalties and most 2 and outs. i believe they allow the most sacks as well either way, pass protection is often a problem for winnipeg as buck pierce has taken some wicked hits...
  14. P

the greek

if anyone has an account at the greek, hit Plymouth at +100 on the OHL, max is $200 it says my book has plymouth -185. huge talent discrepancy in that game. plymouth off a loss last night where they said afterwards they weren't ready. i like their coach mike vellucci, he should have them...
  15. P

U.s open Friday

letting my winnings from yesterday ride on... Steve Darcis -130 unranked player the fav so i'll bite good luck
  16. P

U.s Open Thursday...

a couple small, 1/4 unit plays.... Lisicki was a full unit one yesterday or was going to be at least Vania King +130 Petra Cetkovska +110 hoping for a split at worst, both have a chance as an "upset" good luck
  17. P

U.S Open play Wed...

Lisicki -150 love Lisicki, she has tons of talent. she's got a huge serve, can move around the court well and has nice touch on drop shots i'm counting on this being a sharp line vs popular Venus. no question the books know the money will come in on Williams with this line. the books do love...
  18. P

congrats to CC on 15k worth of posts

that's lots of contributions from CC around here thanks CC congrats on 15k
  19. P

wimbledon friday...

will post this now before i head into work. not sure if i will have comp access later taking both dogs... Tsonga +180 Murray +170 lines have been very sharp at this event. example- unranked Lisicki favoured over #9 seed Bartoli and she won. Lisicki 2-1 dog vs Sharapova and gets eliminated...
  20. P

wimbledon thursday

Kvitova -120 lower seed is the slight fav here so i like that as the lines have been very sharp. this is kvitova's 2nd straight semis at this event while it's Azarenka's 1st time in a major semi final. kvitova has more than double the amount of aces than azarenka the last 2 weeks. Kvitova's...