Search results

1. Side Show Bob

Superbowl- It's All Over But The Crying

Well it's last game of the season, no more NFL until September... 🙁 I don't care who wins along as It's close and not decided by the officials or dumb OT rules. I'm playing a 6.5 point teaser and a couple player prop plays. Bengals +10.5 & Over 42 QB (Ttl Rushing Yds- M. Stafford) Over 5.5 TD...
  2. Side Show Bob

NFL Divional Teasers

I'm looking forward to some good football this weekend, hopefully not decided by poor officiating or weather... Titans +3 & Over 41.5 Packers +2 & Over 40 Lots of luck and enjoy the games everyone!
  3. Side Show Bob

NFL Week 18 Its all over but the crying

This season went by to fast as usual... Hawks ML +198 Hawks TT Over 20.5 Hawks/Cards Over 48 Bengals TT Over 15.5 Fish +6 Enjoy the games everyone
  4. Side Show Bob

MNF Teaser Week 17

7 point teaser: Browns +6 & Over 36.5 Lots of luck and enjoy the game everyone....
  5. Side Show Bob

NFL Week 17...

Playing some 3 game 7 point teasers today... Rams 0, Bengals +10.5, & Fish +10 Saints/Panthers U44, TB/Jets O40.5 & Cards +13.5 Lots of luck everyone
  6. Side Show Bob

Happy Boxing Day NFL Gridiron

Happy boxing day guys, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas, I know I did... lots of unseasonably cold weather and snow here, actually we had the 1st white Xmas in years. Anyways it's hard to believe the season is coming to an end here's my picks for today. New England -1 Yes I'm jumping...
  7. Side Show Bob

NFL Tuesday Teasers

Looking forward to the rare Tuesday night football... Hawks +14 & Over 41 Eagles -2.5 & Over 33.5 Enjoy the games everyone and lots of luck!
  8. Side Show Bob

Week 15 NFL Gridiron

I had a good week last weekend but it's been up and down this season so far for me.. Bengals +3 Jags -6 Lions +13 Enjoy the games everyone and good luck today
  9. Side Show Bob

TNF Teaser!

6.5 point teaser tonight. LAC +9.5 & Under 60.5 Lots of luck and enjoy the game everyone.....
  10. Side Show Bob

MNF Teaser

Wow, I had a good day yesterday for a change... I'll try this one tonight. 7 point teaser: Zona +4 & Under 58 Enjoy the game and lots of luck tonight
  11. Side Show Bob

Week 14 NFL

I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.. here's my week 14 picks.... Saints -5.5 Saints/Jets Over 42 Saints team total Over 24.5 Bills/Bucs Over 54 7 point teaser: Hawks -3, Giants +17, Lions +18.5 & Raiders +17 Lots of luck and enjoy the games everyone
  12. Side Show Bob

TNF Teaser!

The Steelers are playing for their play off lives and I really can't see a lot of scoring in this one... 7 point same game teaser: Pittsburgh +10.5 & Under 52 Enjoy the game everyone and lots of luck tonight...
  13. Side Show Bob

SNF Teaser!

7 point same game teaser: Donkeys +16.5 & Under 53.5 Good luck and enjoy the game
  14. Side Show Bob

Week 13 NFL

13 is good luck right? Let's hope... Cin/LAC Over 49.5 LAR/Jags Under 48 Lions TT Under 20.5 Raiders-1 Lots of luck everyone...
  15. Side Show Bob

Happy Thanksgiving EE

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.... This is the best spot this season for the Lions to get their 1st win... Detroit ML +130 3 team teaser: Lions +8, Cowgirls -2.5 & Bills/Saints Under 52
  16. Side Show Bob

MNF Teaser

Had a good day yesterday, hopefully It keeps going with this 7 point teaser.. Giants +18.5 & Over 43 Lots of luck and enjoy the game
  17. Side Show Bob

Week Eleven Gridiron

Looks like a dog day to me WFT +3 +104 Lions +13.5 -108 Colts +7 -112 Lots of luck and enjoy the games today
  18. Side Show Bob

NFL Week 10 Gridiron

Ok week 10 already. Here's a full card with write ups even.... Falcons/Dallas Over 55** These 2 teams have gone OVER in 7 of the last 8 meetings in Dallas. Bills/Jets Over 48* The total has gone OVER in the Jets’ last 5 games and Over is 6-0 in Bills last 6 games after allowing less than 250...
  19. Side Show Bob

TNF Teaser

Ravens shouldn't have a problem with the Phins tonight and TNF games traditionally go under. Ravens-2.5 & Under 53 Lots of luck everyone and enjoy the game...
  20. Side Show Bob

Tonight's SNF Teaser

Not a bad day so far, on to tonight's 6.5 point teaser: Titans +16 & Over 46 Enjoy the game