Search results

1. 1

July 7th CFL Pick

Edm +4.5 1.5 units Edm played well in Calgary even though they lost Tre Ford looked decent Calgary has won a couple of games in the 2nd half I dont think it will happen this time around.
  2. 1

Toronto Blue Jays season TT & Run Line

im going to go all season with the blow jays tt and -1 line this team is exciting to watch and the lineup from top to bottom is one of the best Jays tt over 5.5+110 Jays -1 -145 all for 1 unit
  3. 1

Superbowl Sunday

Pretty sad day last game of the season and it went by so fast. All last week I was leaning Bengals but looking at it more I cant see the O Line of Bengals stopping Donald/Miller & Co Burrows got sacked 9 times against the Titans I believe Rams D is far better than titans. Imo Burrows will have a...
  4. 1

NFL Games this weekend

I know Maddog always says divisional game take the home team no matter what but I like the Rams on the road . Like the Rams even though they are away the Rams already beaten Brady and Co at home . They match up well but Brady O line will be put to the test with Miller and Donald breathing on...
  5. 1

Monday Wild Card

Rams-3-120...2 units Wild card weekend was boring except for the Dallas game on to tonights game. Cards haven't been the same team for the stretch run as they started out looking for the Rams to come out and pick the Cards D apart. No answer for Kupp GL
  6. 1

Sunday NFL

Working today gonna quickly post my plays Raiders +10 Jets+6-115 Bengals +2 Bills+4-120 All for 3 units Good Luck to Everyone
  7. 1

NFL Sunday

Did well with kids ball lets see how I do with NFL Rams-12.5 ...2 units Rams lost the last couple since the Miller trade I see them coming out hard vs a Jacksonville team that is going no where a big blow out coming Bears under 21-110 1H...2 units both teams will try and control the ball with...
  8. 1

Saturday Kids Championship Games

Bama +7-120....4 units Alright this might be a sucker bet here I know Georgia is really good but getting a td for a Saban team is unheard of. This game will be a great game Michigan -11...3 units Iowa is not a good team they played a lot of cream puffs now they step up a to the big boys...
  9. 1

Turkey picks

Happy Turkey Day to the south of the border hope you all eat well and stay safe Lions +3-123 Dallas-7-120 Bills over 44.5-115 all for 2 units
  10. 1

Kids Football

Mich st +20-115 BC-2 G tec +18 Auburn over 45 2 units each Best of luck
  11. 1

Kids football

Out of town for my sons hockey tournament Wisky over 41 P State +3-120 Bama -50 All for 2 units
  12. 1

Kids Football

wont be around tmr morning so posting plays UNC-2.5 ...2 units unranked team at home fav vs a ranked team who is 8-0 Vegas knows Memphis over 70...2 units No D what so ever Purdue +3...2 units GL
  13. 1

NFL

colts -3 Bears +4 Panthers +3-115 Jags+4-120 GL
  14. 1

Kids Football

Rutgers -1-105 Iowa +4-130 Georgia over 51 Michigan +4-105 Hawaii+5.5 all for 1 unit
  15. 1

TNF

even thought packers has 3 wr out the line dropped to 6 some places still has 6.5 I think Rodgers will be able to move the ball on the ground and make passes to Cobb I'll bite and take Packers +7-120 for 3 units
  16. 1

NFL Sunday

winning day with the kids football now lets try NFL Cinci +7...3 units Cinci ml+225...1 unit I'll take the points this is a divisional game look for bengals to keep it close or even win out right Panthers-3..2 units Giants are in trouble with so many injuries Colts+4.115..2 units something is...
  17. 1

Saturday Football

Wisconsin-3 bama-25 Pen St over 46 all for 2 units
  18. 1

NHL hockey season thread 1sob

Blues +110 All for 1 unit
  19. 1

1Sob NBA Season Thread

Lets start off with Mil -1 and under 235-115 GL
  20. 1

NFL Sunday

Won a little bit on kids football Bears +6 Chargers+3 Browns-3 Seahawks +5 All for 2 units Good Luck