A Sugar Bowl play for the Swingers of Everyedge

Todd2112

Just surfing EE, it has taken an interesting direction...not that there's anything wrong with that. It's almost as if a sorely missed member has returned and put a shot of NC-17 into the site

Sugar Bowl play
Alabama 1H -9.5 -130 3*
Bob Stoops vs. Nick Saban is like Jim Schwartz vs. Bill Belichek, actually it's worse. How many times does Oklahoma lay a humungous egg in these games? How many times does Stoops look completely outcoached and his team totally unprepared? How many times have I been roped into taking them? Far too many...not this time.
One thing I love about what I am seeing with regards to the line: Alabama 1H -9.5 -130 and Alabama game -17 -130. What that tells ms is that they desperately want Oklahoma money. Rather than moving the line they are asking crazy juice if you want to take 'Bama. Kind of a dick move by a couple books, but it's a move out of desperation. If Okie is somehow in this game at halftime, I am going big on 'Bama in the second half...bigger than 3*

Justin

yeah, I noticed an abundance of double entendre's all over today as well.

like the play Todd and the approach at half time.

BOL

Todd2112

LOL at Stoops, and anything and everything to do with the Sooners. F*** you you bastards. I take you every damn bowl game and you suck in the sickest way possible every year. and today you go out and look like a BCS championship team you sons of bitches.

I am not playing the 2H as this game is sick and stupid