FATHER'S DAY in the HENHOUSE...

HENHOUSE

Banned
Well, a shitty day all around in the HOUSE....I am going in another direction...NO MORE OVERS....I went back and found out that about 75% of my losses come from OVER PLAYS gone bad...NO MORE....yesterday lossing all of them....

Side wise, INTERLEAGUE in the HOUSE has been solid but the O/U route has killed any profits that may have come my way....

SO UNDER WE SHALL GO...OH UNDER WE SHALL GO...

Sunday Up....

Mets -130 over the Yankees...(100*)

Reed vs Lilly...if they Yanks couldn't hit APPIER they ain't going to hit Reed...both teams are horrendous at the plate...my favorite is TODD ZEILE and TINO MARTINEZ...I once played in a CO - ED softball league which required 2 girls to play at all times, if you only had one girl that day or nite, then anytime the MISSING girl would have come up to bat it was an AUTOMATIC OUT...get the picture...Zeile is completely CLUELESS with that slap swing of his....METS WIN TONITE THOUGH !!

Indians -140 over the BUCS...(100*)

Sabathia vs Ritchie....Indians score 3 in the first which should had been enough, but tanked the rest of the way scoring only 1 additional run...losing on the unbelievable bounce single by Kendall with the bases juiced...Bucs sweep...HIGHLY UNLIKELY !! Indians get this one...

UNDER...DID YOU HEAR ME...UNDER 9 FISH/RAYS..
(100*)

Dempster / Kennedy...this is a match up two teams with giant hearts....skill against skill...toughness against toughness...ok ok...but it was kinda funny...two toilet teams that CAN'T SCORE...add to that two pitchers that are pretty decent and scream to the UNDER.

CHISXS -115 over the Cards...(100*)

FATMAN vs SMITH...who....yeah that's right...SMITH....Cards only won yesterday because of DREW..FATMAN is the only guy that shuts down lefties on a consistent basis...Drew will be no factor...MARIS PLAYING...?? SO WHAT....his .125 batting average playing every 10 game...doesn't scare anyone especially the FATMAN...the only thing that would scare the FATMAN is if the waitress went to get him MAYO for his sandwich and NEVER RETURNED.....FATMAN WINS !

BOSOXS +1.5 -170 over the Braves...(50*)

Castillo vs O PEREZ...Castillo is amazing to me...how he wins...I DON'T KNOW....O PEREZ will struggle today vs the BOSOXS....no question.....

Well that is about it....

Happy Father's Day to everyone...
My kids gave me something that resembles a pancake this morning...I wasn't sure if I should eat it or what..so I gave it to the dog and now the dog is PAWS UP in the middle of the living room....probably good thing I didn't eat it...

Quote of the day....

"Don't judge me after 115 ABS, Judge me after a few months and then you can boo me if I am not performing"

Derek "DING DONG" Bell
Pirates OF
Commenting on the BUC fans booing him everytime he comes up to the plate and telling him he is the worst FREEAGENT pick up ever.

Ahhhh...DEREK....if we look into our crystal ball, we can travel back to JULY 24th of 2000 when you were a MET and add up the ABS from there...we find the following..

325ABS
.175 Batting Average
5 Homeruns
4 Assists
2 Game Winning RBIS
$8M in Salary

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ahhh Derek you are the WORST pick up ever..if the BUC FANS are booing you...you musta SUCKA !!

GL ALL
CHICKEN

steelbag

GL on the picks CHICKEN and thanks for the glimpse into your Father's Day -- hahahaha... better than reading "Family Circle"!

meestermike

Hen - I learned last year avoid IL like a virus. Too many parameters to study. It's been a nice break for me to regroup and ponder the next part of the season. BOL today on your plays.

MM

"GO UNDERS"