Horses for 6/16

Loueyville

Well Euribor scratched out yesterday, so I will be watching for his return. He will win when he runs.

For Today:

Churchill Race #2- Anmerica's Storm #11- Owner's paid $3.6 million for this horse and he ran into a buzz saw in debut. He ran 3rd and winner came back to run second in a stakes race and runner-up came back to win impressively. Betting WIN and PLACE and also doing a 4-10-11 exacta box and a 4-7-10-11 trifecta box.

Churchill Race #8- Meetyouatthebrig #1- He has already won the derby trial which was at a mile. Mile horses are unique. Betting WIN and SHOW and doing a 1-8-9 exacta box.

Churchill Race #9- Bordelaise #6- Overcame slow start to run an impressive 4th last time. Adds blinkers and if not for the incredible Riboletta, this horse would be a Grade I winner. Betting WIN and PLACE and doing a 2-3-6 exacta box and a saver exacta box of 3-8.

Churchill Race #10- La Vida Loca #7- Undefeated filly is 3 for 3 since coming to America. She wins easy. Betting WIN only. Also doing a 3-7 exacta box for $20.

Churchill Race #11- Don't laugh everyone but I'm not betting Captain Steve. Captain Steve is no Silver Charm and Silver Charm could not win this one after going to Dubai. I am going with the eventual Breeder's Cup winner...Unshaded. Nafzger is pointing this one for the Breeder's Cup and I think he wins or get's second here. Betting Unshaded to WIN and PLACE and doing an exacta box of 3-4-8.

GLTA

Louey

TopCat

Loueyville, been watching your plays for awhile now. I only play horses on the weekends and only a few and have done well this year (so far).I agree with your pick on La Vida Loca,5/2,race 10 @Churchill Downs.
Adding:Belmont Park,Race 8,3-year olds& up-6.5 furlongs,The Vagrancy Handicap.
Dat You Miz Blue,#5,(6-for-11)jockey:Valezquez,trainer Mott,as a team they are 2for4 with both wins coming on Dat You Miz Blue.This is a super speed horse am betting to win at 8/5 odds, watch out for the favorite Dream Supreme at 1/1 odds.
Those are my 2-plays today betting win only on both races.
Good Luck,TopCat

AJ

Louy,

You know anything about Churchill Race 4, Horse #3 Beaty Creek.

Got a good tip so I might lay him to show. He is currently 12/1?

Any thoughts?

fatl

Good luck to you with Unshaded, Louey. Personally, I'm not going to touch that race, if the Captain is ready, he wins by 6, if he's a bit sluggish, Bailey will get him there in time. My longshot however is Duckhorn, I think he might get a loose lead and try to wire the field like he did last out at Hawthrone. At 10-1, its worth a small win-place bet.

yaqui

Nice picks Mr Louey.
Like your #8 Meetyou with #8 Wed Lock
Race#10 Vida Loca with # 3 Bold Answer with Jockey Patty Day.
Race #11 I Agree with #8 Unshaded and Captain Steve which is still tired of long trip
BOL

yaqui

AJ
I read about Belmont race #8 DAT YOU MIZ BLUE #5, THIS HORSE FINISH FAR IN HIS DEBUT BECAUSE OF TRAFFIC PROBLEMS THAT DAY, BUT HAD TALENTS AND MERITS AND SINCE WORK HARD, HAS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TODAY TO WIN ALSO.

yaqui

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TopCat:
yaqui, the horse "Dat You Miz Blue", is my pick not AJ's.......
TopCat
</font>
Sorry. top cat i got confused.
Congratulations on your winning pick.
Saludos