Iowa v Michigan

cr8onjr

The Hawks travel to the Big House where they haven’t won since 2002. Iowa is coming off a much needed bye week that has allowed most of the knicked to rest, only Jeff Tarpinian seems to be out w/ a nagging stinger. Michigan was brought back to reality by Michigan State last week, as Denard Robinson is actually able to be tackled. He still had 300 yds total offense last week, but Sparty bottled him up pretty good, and it appears to me that putting Michigan in lots of 3rd and long situations is a good recipe for holding them down. So does having your offense control the line of scrimmage and run the ball down Michigan’s defensive throat.

Last year Iowa won 30-28, giving the Wolves a pick 6 to start the game, and then pickingoff Robinson to end the game. Iowa controlled the ground game and after watching MSU, I see that as a certain plan of attack. Adam Robinson is finding his groove, and has shown he can tote the rock 20-25 x’s a game. QB Ricky Stanzi is currentl. 3rd n NCAA in qb efficiency. He should have lotsof opportunities to pick on the young cb’s of Mich, with the play action pass.

On defense, Iowa will play its zone defense, and try to keep DR in front of them. IF the DLine can impose its will like it did v PSU and v GTech in the Orange Bowl, I think Iowa will force 2 to’s and win this game going away. IF DR is able to break some big plays this will be a nail biter.

One thing to note Mich. kickers are 2-7 FG so IF it comes down to that, I’d say iffy @ best.

I think Iowa puts up some big numbers on offense, and rolls 41-23

glta

cr8onjr

cr8onjr

others I like

OU -23 v Iowa St. Clones still can't tackle and OU comes in off a bye week

ECU +8 v NC St. Think the Pirates keep the scoring pace w/ the Pack, and maybe pull off the upset.

Illini +7- @ MSU Big letdown spot for Sparty and Illini defense is surprisingly good

Huskers -9- v Texas, With the 1 second game still in their minds I think the Huskers never let up on the Horns.

glta

cr8onjr

eddieMush

Banned
Thanks for the Iowa over winner. Always solid.....game isnt over yet but the score prediction pretty close right now as well.

Last edited: