Jamie399
spuckie
Bailey
Hoosier
mjred

First prize $250 betting account.

The Rules
1) A maximum of 3 selections per day.
2) All selections are considered as one unit plays.
3) The odds must be included with each selection.
4) All selections must be posted before the start of your first selection.
5) All Selections must be posted in the designated thread.
6) You must post at least 21 selections during the competition

Here Is How It Works
Use the lines from this link http://www.gcsports.com/ShowAllLInes.asp. You may chose up to 3 games per day. Every wager will be counted as a one unit play. Only moneyline and totals (no runlines).
You MUST include the moneyline with every selection.
If your play is not dependant on the starting pitchers that are listed, please state "action". If you do not do this any changes to the starting pitchers will be considered a "no bet".

This competition ends on Aug 3rd.

[This message has been edited by Fly on the Wall (edited 07-20-2001).]

E

Edge Finder

Good afternoon Fly. Thanks for the hard work on this thread all year. My inaugural picks are:
Mtl/Atl over 9 -115
SD -112
That's it for today. Just wondering is there going to be a limit on the maximum numbers of selections made? Good luck to all!

E

Edge Finder

Ignore my question on the maximum number of plays. Must be going braindead. Heat is getting to me.

BESTBETS

For some reason the link with the odds will not show up for me. Here are the games I will be playing with odds I got off the internet, I will take what ever odds you give me so just give my plays action. Mariners -137 and Texas over 10. Thanks and good luck to you all.

BigMo

Hey Fly,
I am having problems connecting to the link you provided...it says "page cannot be found"...apparently it's just me, because no one else has mentioned anything, sorry to be a hassle, I will post my plays along with approx. lines, if you could adjust them accordingly that'd be great...i have no idea why I can't get to your link....sorry for the hassle again....

Tor/NYY OVER 10 (+100)
Tex/TB OVER 9 (-120)

Thanks Fly.

Mo

BigMo

sorry made one mistake.....that should read Tex OVER 10 (+100)
(was looking at Oak...my bad)
thanks.

ReaDyMon

G'day Fly and other participants. I also could not access the link so will post the lines I got straight from GCS 20 minutes ago. Good luck to everyone who has the same selections as me!

Seattle -133
St Louis -160
San Diego -112

As with Bigmo, please adjust my lines if need be. Thanks once again for the contest!!!

Cheers! ReaDyMon

JAMIE399

I couldn't access the link either so I took
the lines directly from GCS.

BOS -116
COL/LA under 14 -110
PITT +145

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Fly on the Wall

I have no idea why the link did not work....
the crush site has the same link on their menu and it works. Strange. I will figure out something for tomorrow.

Good Luck Tonight

F