Little League World Series 2009

cr8onjr

No I'm not that bad of a degenerate, and no I don't think there are lines available. Thankfully these games are played for the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, w/out the aid of PED's. However..

I want to share with you that my son, Trey Creighton, is a member of the Midwest Regional Champs and will be playing in this years Little League World Series. The All Star team is from Urbandale Iowa.
You can watch all of the games on ESPN or ESPN2
www.littleleague.org has all kinds of info

Our first game v Georgia is Friday @ 5:00 EDT on ESPN.

Unbelievable fun stuff for 12 yr. old kids.

glta

cr8onjr

toebaber

Congrats Cr80n. I hope y'all are attending the games. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and definitely wish them luck. I have followed the LLWS a bit the last few years as the team from my hometown won it in 2006. I know that same league from my hometown lost to the Warner Robins GA team who your son's team will be facing Friday in the state finals. Word around my hometown was that this year's Columbus team was better than the one that won it in '06. But they weren't good enough to get by Warner Robins.

So, if they are right it looks like your son's team will have a tough battle. Hopefully for your son's sake they can knock off those Warner Robins, GA boys. I'll be pulling for your team!

AKSPORTS

Good Luck to Trey...

I used love watching this tourney. I remember a few years ago when the 15 YO kid pitched for the East team. That was about as shady as it gets. I will be rooting for the Midwest Teams. Do you have any info on Either of the Iowa Football teams for this season.

Thanks and GL to the Midwest in the Tourney,

AK

CanadianCoates

Great stuff enjoy take lots of pictures.. It'll be the one of the most memorable times of your lives.. What position does he play??

cr8onjr

My son typically is a reserve, he will pinch run, and then play 2nd Base. He will likely be one of the smaller kids in the entire tourney. I think they said he was 4"11" 80lbs. on ESPN Sat. more like 4"9" 75 lb dripping wet. haha "I'm Trey Creighton and I play infield"

glta

cr8onjr

McDuff

That's awesome, cr8onjr.. Enjoy the ride, best wishes to your son and his team.

Now, seriously, where can I find lines on these games?!:)

GLTA!!

McDuff