MNF

Seymour24

Seattle Seahawks -2.5 3*
Not going to go against Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson at home, in December, in primetime. Carroll is 28-5-1 in primetime games since 2010 (18-2 at home, 6-0 in December) Russell Wilson 8-2 on Monday nights with a passer rating of 103.4 and plays his best in December with a passer rating of 102.5, going 23-9 in those games. Going into this December, he is having his best season yet. The Vikings are playing very well and coming off a bye but 3-3 away this season. They allowed Prescott to throw for 397 yards and 3TDs, back up Chiefs QB Moore 275 yards and 1TD and Stafford 364 yards and 4TDs in their last 3 road games. Wilson should be able to throw against the Vikings D. At home this year in 5 games, he's thrown for 298 yards/game, 14TDs and 1INT.
The Seahawks are 4-0 in the L4 regular season games against the Vikings, all wins by 10+ points. The Seahawks do not have their best record at home this season but Seattle is an incredibly tough place to play in primetime...the fans really get that place hopping. Clowney and Lockett are both expected to play and are difference makers. I think Seattle wins by at least a FG.

Good luck all!

og

Plus Cousins is like 0-7 in primetime or something to that effect

GO HAWKS

ReaDyMon

Good luck gents!

I'm going to jump on this bus today. Imo too many factors favour Seattle, not the least of which is a QB playing at an all-star level, on home field. Love laying the 2.5 though I don't think it comes down to the hook!

To win 3 units

Randy