NHL Friday

Ohara

Congrats to all Montreal supporters, I passed the game as I had LV in a SC winner wager ( but lost), however, in the event Montreal would beat LV I played them to win the SC +350. My T Bay series bet is alive as we go to game 7
Everywhere I look, there's a lot of love for a low scoring game and support of NYI in a 5 on 5 game ( they must stay out of penalties as T Bay PP is lethal, even without Kucherov) Yes value is with NYI at + 145. But game 7 for me is not about value it's about who is going to win the game. T Bay doesnt lose two in a row, they are at home and have more talent than NYI.
T Bay -170 ( 1.5 *)
T Bay in regulation ( no OT) -125 (.5*)
Come on empty netter OVER 5 -120 ( .5*)

NBL

Brutus

Good luck Ohara...should be a fun one to watch...GL on your bets
Congrats to all Montreal supporters, I passed the game as I had LV in a SC winner wager ( but lost), however, in the event Montreal would beat LV I played them to win the SC +350. My T Bay series bet is alive as we go to game 7
Everywhere I look, there's a lot of love for a low scoring game and support of NYI in a 5 on 5 game ( they must stay out of penalties as T Bay PP is lethal, even without Kucherov) Yes value is with NYI at + 145. But game 7 for me is not about value it's about who is going to win the game. T Bay doesnt lose two in a row, they are at home and have more talent than NYI.
T Bay -170 ( 1.5 *)
T Bay in regulation ( no OT) -125 (.5*)
Come on empty netter OVER 5 -120 ( .5*)

NBL
I agree with TB good luck and see you at the window