OGs of EE

Westcoaster

I think like most of us we are older with families so time is tough to cap
I miss Maddog Westcoaster Cover in the nhl forum they made me lots of cash back in the day.
maddog was a pet store owner in Malibu and Vone was from NY.....those two made all of us $$$$.
Cover, JoeC....great contributers. Started my days "Tea with JoeC"

Choir Practice is only taking a break for Covid.
emmitt, og, beersteve, 1sob and myself would get together at Woodys pre Covid about once a year.
emmitt and I a little more often.

What a great thread!

CanadianCoates

Accidently hit the wrong button and was seeing posts from 2001, back then it was a different world online. This site seems to have kept a lot of the good things from back then. It is rare to see disrespectful posting here.... doesn't last long. Everywhere else you go it's not the same. All these names listed have a part in that, keeping it informative and respectful. And thanks to those who currently are doing the same.
Haha I did the same thing. Read a hockey post and Jagr and Oates were injured lol

Last edited:

og

How could I forget about Superman, considering we are friends on FB. He hasnt posted in quite a while but didnt want to forget him!

Jimmy Fingers

Hope you come back and post Havy. Congrats on winning our EE fantasy league last night.

Did you guys know you can search the database from the main page.....I just did and came up with a few more names from the past.....hopefully not repeating any
Canes1016
Tonybats
Rakster
MOTOWN
EdgeFinder2
Rooster
bluehorseshoe
berry (this one surprised me as he hasnt been gone that long and I dont think he has been mentioned yet)
slantman711
phoneman
otis24
STEELERFANINCINCY
griswold
zub
breakinbookies
reddog
uc4life
habfan79
H.O.G
weazel (if I remember correctly weazel and H.O.G used to scrap regularly in the hockey forum)
austin616
BDAWK20
pacer
rookie
mjm44
pauly11
mr.sports
Jimmy Fingers
smallplayer
Brodeur30
CCM13

And a shoutout to some old members (like close to the beginning) who are still here posting but I dont think have been recognized yet......Im sure I missed some not on purpose though

Jalen
DoubleB
Oceanboy
Brutus
Kappa
Tommyboy
bases
Winsome
Calumet
McDuff
Ohara
Ice cold
Coates
Satman
Badger
Dart
I haven't been here in years! Searched my name and this came up.
I think I came on board in 2004, wow so long ago!

EE Sam

Administrator
Amazing work gents. EE legends. We Need a EE hall of fame. Five inductees per year. What ya say mods?

We will do it a hall of fame at the beginning of NFL Season. What do you guys think?

Reactions: og

Ohara

Who is here ( or was here) from the old Karma Gang?
I was an original member of that group/site started by John Roskelley

Double B

Hall of Fame idea is fun. So many great posters with good info in the past, and some still going strong today! I just went thru a move, and found all my old Winner's Edge Workbooks. Miss those.
Looking forward to getting back involved on the site with the return of the CFL this year (fingers crossed!)
BB

meestermike

So many good memories and a few I'd rather forget. As a true testament of time and excellence, EE has endured so many and so much. To be around amidst the current social media frenzy with gambling twitter and Instagram and so many others, just demonstrates the site management's commitment to quality over quantity. Am so proud to be a part of this group of fabulous membership.