Sunday NFL

Elite

Season NFL 13-10

Some quick notes before moving on to todays games. New England Patriots and the Hoodie quietly are looking like the best team in the AFC and a trip to the super bowl is not a pipe dream, the conference is looking very winnable for them and I suppose a lot of questions will be answered in the next few weeks beginning next Sunday when they play Tennessee and then two meetings with the Buffalo Bills still to come and I’m sure that those teams aren’t chomping at the bit to play these Patriots like they were when Cam Newton was at the controls. Some interesting games today let’s get after it……………..

New York Jets +3.5 ***

Finally a legitimate NFL QB starting for the Jets in Joe Flacco and don’t underestimate the importance of that for a Jets team that has been parading a group of rookies to the dance week in and week out. The Dolphins are probably a little overvalued here after they played a solid game vs a sleeping Ravens team last week and when you look closely at these teams there is very little difference between the two which makes the 3.5 points being offered that much more attractive in what should be a field goal game either way. E

Washington Football Team +3.5 ***

Both teams in this game today coming off huge underdog outright wins vs top teams last week so the let down factor may apply to both of them but I will lean to the team getting the 3.5 again as opposed to laying them with the Panther team who is starting Cam Newton today a guy that couldn’t throw the ball past 15 yards down the field with the Patriots which lead to his release from that organization. Some may lament the loss of Chase Young as a negative factor but the reality is that he was underachieving this year anyways, Heineke is maturing into a nice QB and I expect the WFT to show up in what should be a field goal game either way so let’s take the 3.5 which is readily available out there. E.

KC Chiefs -2.5 ***

Not often you will see me backing this Chiefs teams who have been a money burning machine for some time now but I can’t resist in this spot when the whole world is on the Cowboys who really won’t be as desperate as these Chiefs who can’t afford to lose to many more games if they want to salvage their season. The Chiefs remind me of a race horse who has been struggling and once dropped in class wins and regains it’s confidence, I don’t think it’s a bad idea to bet on this horse today vs an overrated Cowboys team when I am only asked to win by a field goal at home. Play the Chiefs -2.5! E.

I do lean strongly to the Lions +13 but won’t include it on my card only because they may be looking ahead to a winnable Thanksgiving game vs the Bears on Thursday but I don’t see that much of a drop off in the Goff replacement today and laying 13 with this Browns team is insane to say the least.E
BOL

The Carolina game is tough. That defense is legit, where as chase young is out. Wondering how it affects an already underperformed group.

Ohara

As always ELITE, very nice write ups and handicapping factors. IMO Joe Flacco is way , way past his prime and wagering on the Jets is a PASS for me but hope it works out for you.

ReaDyMon

Liking Washington a lot, glad to see I'm not alone. Don't see Cam rising to the occasion again.

GL on your entire card!

Kappa

Congrats on another winning weekend. Wanted to say thanks for the Chiefs play and write up especially. KC was my fav play of the week, when you posted it I automatically doubled up my bet. The public is still stuck on KC’s early struggles. Since the loss to the Titans they have turned a corner in their last 4 games allowing under 13 points a game and their D is allowing under 300 yards of total offence. Glad we were able to take advantage of the soft 2.5 line. They will be back to laying double digits again in two weeks when they come of their bye week.

Elite

Thx Kap
It usually doesn’t work out well when both the public and the sharps all were on the Cowboys today, you see what happens they show up flat while the Chiefs roll along now in a weak AFC where they and the Pats and perhaps Baltimore if they get some semblance of a healthy team before the end of the season are the teams. I knew the Browns were a horrible cover and should have included them on my card as I did have a two star on them.

Pittsburgh Steelers +6.5 **

Let’s look for the Steelers to show up in prime time with a big Defensive effort vs this Chargers team which will be dealing with the usual boisterous travelling Steelers fans in the road team friendly Chargers home stadium. Dogs have been barking loud for weeks why buck a trend. E.

Kappa

Good luck on the Steelers. They are a good dog team and a horrible fav team. Like this spot for them to cover and maybe win.

Kappa

Another good call E!!! Man we almost pulled off the SU win. What an effort by the Steelers even with all the missing players. All heart for them.

Elite

Thx guys!!
Unreal football game last night and what a fourth quarter by the shorthanded Steelers D who were missing three key guys and arguably two of them could be considered amongst the top five defensive players in the league.
I‘m likely passing on tonight’s game I just can’t get a read on it, as much as I would like to pull the trigger on the dog I can’t come to terms with it, Tampa Bay is one home team who is likely to pile it on teams when they show up so I wouldn’t be surprised if they show up angry after last weeks s****show so it’s a pass for me. Already got my eye on a couple for next week including a biggie on Thursday.E

GuardDawg30

Great run Elite!! I thought they were going to pull it off last night. Cam Heyward is playing like a man possessed this year. I just want to see the entire defense play an entire game together this year.

Kappa

Good luck on Thursday E. just remember, if betting the early Lions game I believe the winner of the Lions TG day game usually covers the spread. I don’t think spread has come into play on the Lions game on TG in a very long time. Mostly because the Lions always get blown out. But if you like them at +3.5 then sprinkle some on the ML as well. If you like the Bears then lay the chalk and don’t worry lol

Now let’s see if old man Brady’s prime time trend of 0-11 ATS continues tonight or if he finally covers the spread on prime time in 12 tries.