by Greg Dempson
Four games played and four blowouts, two by each team with both Houston and San Antonio winning a game on the road. Honestly, I don’t know what to expect tonight, I will just watch, so, as a fan and not a bettor on this game I will hope for a nail biter! The three officials in tonight’s game do not favor the home team ATS as Mott, Stafford and Zarba are 108-93 to the road team. Not a big enough discrepancy to blindly take the road dog tonight.
Here are some systems on the side and total plus that red hot OVER system is live again this evening.
Moving On Up
· In the second round of the playoffs, play all teams OVER the total when the O/U is greater than or equal to 210 points. Obviously this system applies to each team so the true record would be one-half of the current record of 88-42 or 67.7%. This season it is 09-03 to the over in 12 games. (All three games the previous time this system was live sailed over the total.)
· After a road blowout loss by 20 or more points, play said team over the total when playing on a Tuesday night. This system is 10-05 to the over this season as well as 48-19 = 72% to the over the past five seasons.
· When the total is greater than or equal to 200 points, play all well rested road teams over the total, (playing 5 games or less in 14 days,) after losing two of their last three games. This system is 66-38 = 63.5% to the over the past five seasons.
Two 74.5% ATS Super Systems
· Play on home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points when revenging a loss where an opponent scored 100 or more points and against an opponent off a win by 20 points or more vs. a division rival. This system is 8-2 ATS the past five seasons as well as 35-12 = 74.5%.
· Play against road underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points off a win by 20 points or more vs. a division rival, a good team, winning between 60% to 75% of their games and playing a team with a winning record. This system is 35-12 = 74.5% ATS since 1996.
Everyedge.com in Review
· My last offering was a winner with Boston and Washington sailing over the total and I am now at 17-19-01 ATS with my basketball selections.