by Greg Dempson
Bankers Life Stadium is the host site with the ball tipping at 7:00 ET as the Milwaukee Bucks, who currently occupy fifth place in the standings, enter tonight’s contest one-half a game ahead of the Hawks, two ahead of the Bulls and Pacers with the Heat also on the outside looking in. Milwaukee is off a pounding at Oklahoma City by the Thunder, (110-79.) They’ve lost two in a row and finish the season with three of their last four on the road. Winning on the road has been a problem for the Bucks as they are 18-20 straight up this season. They average 102 PPG away from home and allow an average of 104.4.
As for the Pacers, they have not won back-to-back games since early February and they have had no success vs. Milwaukee this season going 0-3 as they try and avoid a season series sweep.
Passing the “Buck!
· My initial thought was to take the home team but they’ve had difficulty with Milwaukee all season so I’ll focus on the total.
· Indiana has sailed over the total in four of their last five games when hosting Milwaukee.
· The Bucks have scored 36 three’s from beyond the arc in their previous three meetings vs. Indiana while hitting almost 50% from the 3-line.
· The Pacers are 8-2 to the over in their last 10 games.
· Milwaukee is 21-08 to the OVER in their next game when off a straight up loss by 10 or more points.
· Indiana is 5-2 to the over in their last seven games when off a game whereby they scored 100 or more points.
· The past two seasons the Bucks are 19-06 to the over in the net game when off a game whereby they scored 90 or less points.
· Indiana averages 107.1 PPG at home while surrendering an average of 102.4 PPG.
· Milwaukee is 23-14 to the over on the road this season.
Everyedge.com in Review
· I sit at 14-13 ATS with my wagered on Every Edge selections.