Do you use the SDQL – Sports Data Query Language within your handicapping? It can provide you with almost any answer(s) to historical data on team(s), player(s), total(s), date(s), season(s) data by simply entering the parameters to which you are seeking answers in NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NHL, MLB, WNBA, CFL
certified SDQL master.
GimmeTheDog.com – the next generation in the use of the Sports Data Query Language (SDQL)
The NFL, NCAAFB, NBA, NHL, WNBA, and CFL are fully operational. The UFC data is in and being updated. We’re working on getting the user interface going. We have plans to add additional sports in the near future.
- Documentation for the NFL and MLB is loaded. Each parameter is documented with a working example. Check out the red documentation buttons on the NFL and MLB pages. Viewing and understanding the examples is a great way to learn SDQL. Documentation for the other sports will be available soon
- Many exciting new SDQL parameters and shortcuts are available.
- We have many cool new features that we’ll talk about on Twitter.
- SDQL at GimmeTheDog.com is an extremely powerful way to gather unique angles and insights. Information is the key to success. Data-based decision making give you a huge advantage. Our tools give you that edge.
- We have more good stuff coming!
- Email: info@GimmeTheDog.com
- DM us on Twitter: @GimmeTheDog
- Follow us on twitter: @GimmeTheDog
- Join us on our free Discord Channel. Ask questions to advance your SDQL skills: Follow us on twitter: https://discord.gg/Y9WZdun7tP