By Greg Dempson
Tip time is 9:00 ET at the United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock. The Red Raiders opened as 1.5 point favorites and the total opened at 143 and climbed up to 145 and is presently 144.5 as of this update.
This game features two teams and are heading in opposite directions with selection time just around the corner. The Cyclones have won three in a row vs. Oklahoma at Kansas State and home vs. TCU. The Cyclones won the earlier match up, (63-56.) Iowa State is 7-6 straight up and ATS on the road.
As for the Red Raiders, they are (15-02,) straight up at home, (8-5 ATS.) Texas Tech has won 9 of their last 12 meetings as the host.
- The Cyclones are 21-06 to the over on the road vs. very good shooting teams that make 48% or more of their shots from game 16 out.
- Teas Tech is 9-0 to the OVER at home when the O/U is 140 to 144.5 the past two seasons.
- Iowa State is 27-09 to the OVER after covering 4 of their last 5 ATS.
- The Red Raiders are 11-02 to the OVER after three or more consecutive overs.
- The Cyclones are 10-02 to the OVER when a road dog of pick.
- Texas Tech is +3.6 in rebounding, fourth in the Big-12.
Play home teams OVER the total after allowing 80 points or more when playing against an opponent that scored 80 points or more in three straight games. This system is 67-36 = 65% to the over the past five seasons
Every Edge in Review
College hoops sit at 1-5 ATS while the NBA 3-1 ATS.