By Greg Dempson
Air Force at New Mexico – 10:15pm ET
My College football selections have been solid this season at 8–3 ATS, here is this week’s selection.
The Falcons have been impressive this season and are already Bowl eligible with a record of 3–3. The Air Force Falcons are 2–3 while on the road this season, 6–1 against conference opponents and 2–2 against non-conference opponents while averaging 30.0 points on offense while holding opponents to 28.6 away from home with their totals at 4–1 to the over.
New Mexico is 4–2 at home this season, 4–3 against conference opponents and 2–2 against non-conference opponents while averaging 31.3 PPG on offense and holding their opponents to an average of 22.8 on defense as a host.
View From the 50 yard Line
· New Mexico is 14 – 05 to the over the past three seasons after allowing 6.25 or more yards per play in their previous game.
· Air Force is 9–4 to the over in their last 13 November games.
· New Mexico and Air Force are 4–2 to the over in their last six meetings and 9–5 to the over in their last 14 contests.
· The Falcons are 14–03 to the over when on the road after covering the spread in four or five out of their last six games.
· As a host the Lobos are 4–1 to the over in their last five meetings vs. the Falcons.
· Air Force is 30–14 to the over in road games after one or more consecutive wins against the spread.
· The Lobos are 10–02 to the over in home games after allowing 450 or more total yards in two consecutive games.
· Play all teams over the total, (applies to Air Force,) when the O/U is between 49.5 and 56 after beating the spread by 42 or more combined points in their last five games and playing against an opponent that’s gone under the total by 35 or more combined points in their last five games. Since 1992 this system is 40–15 = 73% when wagering on the over.
College Football Pick
My Every Edge College Game of the Week is for Air Force and New Mexico to sail over 53 points.
For two additional systems on this game visit my web site, www.gregdempson.com.